Why Encompass Training?
- As an organisation we are passionate about providing an experience that will enrich and develop young people through rewarding, challenging outdoor education programmes.
- We offer you sole occupancy of the main activity centre – our focus is on your group. (Minimum group size at certain times of year.)
- We have experienced staff that really believe in outdoor education. They’re not only qualified in outdoor activities, but also have extensive experience of working with a wide range of people.
- Our staff will get to know you and your group so that we can work together throughout your programme, getting the most out of your group.
- Here you’ll find real challenges and adventure, resulting in genuine, meaningful personal and social development.
- All activities are conducted within a robust and reviewed framework of safety.
- Highly flexible programmes and accommodating staff to provide an individual and rewarding experience, tailored to the needs of your group.
- Great Potheridge is a personable, small centre which values its relationships with its visiting groups, the surrounding community and local suppliers.
- Our courses promote environmental and social responsibility via the nature of the programmes we run, our surroundings and the way we run our business activities.
“Coasteering – great as usual. Instructors fabulous with the slower members of the groups. Felt safe but children challenged to make it exciting for them. Lake Day – well organised, good fun. Woodland Bivi – excellent. Loved the swing and general woodland kitchen and camp area. Liked all the activities, especially making a fire, bows and arrows, skimming stones and playing in the woods. Well planned challenges suited to each group.”Class Teacher, Sussex