What to Pack for your Residential Stay
It would be most helpful if all items are marked with the owner’s name, especially wellies and waterproofs.
Please ensure that you bring the following:
- Waterproof jacket and trousers (if you have them)
- Old outdoor clothes
- Long-sleeved shirts/tops
- Socks and underwear
- Swimming costume
- Big towel
- Hat and gloves
- Warm jumpers/fleece
- Older trainers for wet activities (not Crocs/wetsuit boots please) so 2 pairs of trainers in total
- Wellie boots
- Water bottle
- 2 poly bin liners for wet clothes
- Wash bag
- Night clothes
- Any medication you may be taking
- A small amount of money
- A rucksack, even a small one will do, if it’s all you have
All of this stuff is needed for a stay at Great Potheridge. Please be sensible – if you’re only staying for 2 days, you will need less than if you’re staying for a week. We do have a stock of wellies and waterproofs if you don’t have any. We provide all specialist equipment such as wetsuits and helmets.
Bring a small amount of spending money, as you may have the opportunity to buy the occasional ice cream or souvenir.